We welcome you to our sale and hope your visit here will be a pleasant one. We remind you that you are buying at a wholesale market and should not expect any retail guarantees. The Public Auction at Beaumont Dealers Auction is a consignment only auction. We do not own the vehicles. Consignments are accepted from area financial institutions, dealers, individuals, lease companies and cities. The employees of BDA have many years of experience in the automotive industry, which will help in making a smooth, problem free transaction for both the buyer and the seller.
1. All bidders are required to register and must be 18 years of age or older. All bidders must show a valid Driver's License or State picture ID. 2. All registration material must be listed in the name of the registered buyer - NO EXCEPTIONS!!! 3. Only one guest per registered bidder is allowed. THERE IS A $25 GUEST FEE PER AUCTION. 4. For their safety, no one under the age of FIFTEEN (15) is allowed at this sale. Please come prepared to validate this with an ID. 5. All bidders will be issued a Bidders Badge & Number at the time of registration. This badge must be worn throughout the sale so that the Auctioneer can see it. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A BIDDER BADGE & NUMBER, YOU MAY NOT BID! THE AUCTIONEER WILL NOT ACKNOWLEDGE BIDS ATTEMPTED BY ANYONE WITHOUT A VALID BIDDER BADGE AND NUMBER! All guests will be issued a Guest Badge at the time of bidder registration. 6. The BDA cafe' will be open serving food and beverages for your enjoyment. Prices are available in the cafe'. 7. BDA acts only in an intermediary capacity between Buyer and Seller.
1. Immediately upon winning the bid, Bidder agrees to pay a CASH DEPOSIT for each vehicle they are high bidder on. COME PREPARED FOR THIS!! 2. If the seller does not accept the high bid, the deposit will be refunded. 3. If the seller does accept the bid the deposit will be applied toward the total sales price.
4. Bidder agrees to pay the balance due on any vehicle purchased by 4:00 PM on Wednesday, the day after the sale. 5. FOR PAYMENT OF THE BALANCE DUE ON A VEHICLE - ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT INCLUDE: Cash, cashier's check, money order, traveler's checks, debit/ATM cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover). Credit cards will be accepted up to a maximum amount of $3,000. Cashier's checks must be drawn on a local bank, made payable to Beaumont Dealers Auction, free of any limiting endorsements and will be verified prior to acceptance. 6. Bidder's deposit will be forfeited if full payment is not received by the deadline. 7. The cancellation of a sale for any reason will result in the loss of the deposit. 8. Personal and/or Company checks will not be accepted without a signed and validated letter or guaranty from the bidder's bank, on bank letter head and with bank representative contact information available. 9. Proof of insurance must be provided before a vehicle can be released.
1. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the bid price of each vehicle purchased with a minimum premium of $100.00. 2. Beaumont Dealers Auction is required by law to collect Texas Motor Vehicle Sales Tax in the amount of 6.25% of the combined total bid price plus buyer's fees. A motor vehicle inventory tax ratio of .001597 of the total sales price, plus $180.50 in title, transfer, licensing and documentation fees. 3. Tax and government fees will vary if buyer is not a Texas resident.
POLICIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All vehicles are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with no guarantees of any kind. BDA does not guarantee the accuracy of of mileage on the vehicle purchased. BDA makes and has made no warranties, either stated or implied. Buyers shall rely entirely on their inspection and information. 2. On BDA property, inspection by professional mechanics is allowed and encouraged. 3. Inspection of vehicles will begin at 12:00 PM on the day of the auction. The auction will begin promptly at 7:00 PM. Inspection is not permitted at any time during the auction. 4. No vehicle may be removed from BDA property until payment has been made in full and insurance verified. 5. All registered bidders will be held responsible for any vehicle damage caused by themselves or by their guest. 6. The use of personal camera's during the auction is strictly prohibited. 7. BID REJECTION: BDA reserves the right to reject of void bids at any time for any reason. Should a dispute arise regarding a bid, BDA is the single deciding authority with sole and absolute discretion in resolving disputes. Buyers agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless BDA from any and all liability arising from decisions made resolving disputes. 8. Anyone caught removing any item from a vehicle will be asked to leave and will be banned from all future auctions. 9. Proof of insurance must be provided before a purchased vehicle will be released.
Any and all disputes will be arbitrated by the Auction Arbitrator. All decisions made are firm and binding. Vehicles may be rejected for the following reasons if not announced: